A pocket-sized guide to Budapest, packed with ideas for things to do in Budapest, and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map, this compact travel guide and map has been designed to help you navigate with ease and discover the essential sights of Budapest.
From exploring a superb array of artifacts at the Budapest History Museum to relaxing at thermal baths, this great-value, concise travel guide and map has everything you need for a perfect day out or a short stay in Budapest.
Inside Budapest Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format -about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Budapest in detail and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide, with a detailed locator map for each area, makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Mátyás Church, Gellért Hotel and Baths Complex, and the Parliament
- Colour photographs of Budapest's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Budapest? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Budapest for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Pocket Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.