This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Berlin, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From exploring world-class art in the Gemäldegalerie, to admiring the historic architecture of the Berliner Dom or Schloss Bellevue - discover the essential sights of Berlin with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Berlin Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Berlin in detail, and includes a U-Bahn and S-Bahn map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Berliner Dom, Marienkirche and Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche
- Colour photographs of Berlin's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Tiergarten, Kreuzberg, Charlottenburg, Around Kurfürstendamm and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.