Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
A comprehensive, pocket-sized guide to Berlin, packed with ideas for things to do and complemented with a sturdy pull-out map. This compact travel guide and map has been designed to help you navigate with ease and discover the essential sights of Berlin.
From exploring world-class art in the Gemäldegalerie, to admiring the historic architecture of the Berliner Dom or Schloss Bellevue - this great-value, concise travel guide and map has everything you need for a perfect day out or a short stay in Berlin.
Inside Berlin Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Berlin in detail, and includes a U-Bahn and S-Bahn map
- Colour-coded area guide, with a detailed locator map for each area, makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Berliner Dom, Marienkirche and Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche
- Colour photographs of Berlin's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Covers Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Tiergarten, Kreuzberg, Charlottenburg, and Around Kurfürstendamm
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Berlin? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Pocket Map and Guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.