Planning your trip to Croatia? Look no further.
Whether you want to walk the medieval walls of scene-stealing Dubrovnik, sail from one idyllic island to another, or café-hop around artsy Zagreb, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all Croatia has to offer.
Croatia is a country of rich heritage and spectacular surroundings - think tranquil coastline and breathtaking national parks, historic sites and modern art museums. Our newly updated guide brings all of this - and more - to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Croatia's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- more than 600 photographs and illustrations
- detailed maps and walks, which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- more than 10 detailed maps
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Croatia, from Dubrovnik to Split, Pula to Zagreb
- new lightweight format so you can take it with you wherever you go
Have less time or on a city break? Try our pocket-friendly Top 10 guide to Dubrovnik and the Dalmatian Coast for a detailed breakdown of Croatia's charming city.