Epic and idyllic, Norway is a country of contrasts. Whether you want to hike around the "Home of the Giants" in Jotunheimen, hit the slopes at Hafjell or hunker down in a cosy café in Oslo, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Norway has to offer.
With its dramatic coastline, unspoiled mountain ranges and phenomenal fjords, Norway is home to some of Europe's most spectacular landscapes. While adventure awaits in the wilderness, the cosmopolitan cities offer engaging museums, world-class cuisine and cutting-edge architecture. Our updated guide brings Norway to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all
the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Norway is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Norway you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Norway's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Norway, from Oslo to Oslofjorden, Sørlandet to Svalbard
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the city easily and confidently
- Covers: Central Oslo West,Central Oslo East, Bygdøy, Further Afield, Around Oslofjorden, Eastern Norway, Sørlandet and Telemark, Vestlandet, Trøndelag, Northern Norway and Svalbard
Travelling around Scandinavia? Try our DK Eyewitness Sweden and DK Eyewitness Denmark.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.