Lush, intoxicating and suffused with wild romance - welcome to Cambodia and Laos.
Whether you want to visit the majestic towers of Angkor Wat, cruise along the mighty Mekong River or go ziplining through the canopies of Bokeo Nature Reserve, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Cambodia and Laos have to offer.
Lively cities, white-sand beaches, mist-wreathed mountains and ancient temples rising above jungles teeming with wildlife. It's easy to see why Cambodia and Laos have an irresistible allure for travellers.
Our recently updated guide brings Cambodia and Laos to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the countries' iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Cambodia and Laos' must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Cambodia and Laos, from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, Vientiane to Luang Prabang
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.