Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to the Algarve, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of the Algarve.
Explore the lively city of Faro, step back in time in the elegant town of Tavira, soak up the sun on the golden beaches or kayak in the grottoes off Lagos. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 castles and forts - discover the best of the Algarve with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Algarve:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in the Algarve, covering Faro, Monchique, Parque Natural da Ria Formosa and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of the Algarve, plus four detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore the Algarve's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Region, Eastern Region, Western Region and The Alentejo
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Portugal? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.