An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Cyprus, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map-all designed to help you see the very best of Cyprus.
Discover the fascinating history of this Mediterranean island with the charming cities of Famagusta and Kyrenia, explore the forested slopes of the Troödos Mountains, or experience Cyprus's famous nightlife in Ayia Napa. From top 10 beaches to top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Cyprus with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cyprus:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Cyprus, covering the Akamas Peninsula, Ayia Napa, Kourion, the Selimiye Mosque and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Cyprus, plus five detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Cyprus's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Cyprus, Southeast Cyprus, Southwest Cyprus, the Troödos Mountains and Northern Cyprus.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Cyprus? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Cyprus.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.