Scenic countryside, sophisticated seaside resorts, historic villages and fabulous food are just a few reasons to love this bucolic corner of northern France. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Normandy with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Normandy into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, restaurants, unspoiled villages, areas of natural beauty, and spas and resorts. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Normandy's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Mont-St-Michel, the Bayeux Tapestry, Honfleur, Abbaye de Jumièges, Cathédrale Notre-Dame, Rouen, Étretat, Deauville and La Côte Fleurie, D-Day Beaches, Pays d'Auge, and the Claude Monet Foundation in Giverny
- Normandy's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Normandy, plus four full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on France's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness France.