Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent.
Take in the splendours of the Golden Age at the Musées Royaux des Beaux-Arts in Brussels and the Groeningemuseum in Bruges, see exceptional triptychs at Antwerp Cathedral or visit the Comics Art Museum in Brussels. From Top 10 Art Nouveau buildings to the Top 10 Belgian beers - discover the best of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, covering the Grand Place, the Burg in Bruges, Rubenshuis, the Adoration of the Mystic Lamb and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent, plus five neighbourhood maps in colour
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting neighbourhoods in Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central and Outer Brussels, Bruges, Antwerp and Ghent
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.