Cuba is a magnificently diverse island brimming with stunning beaches, lush valleys, beautifully preserved colonial-era buildings and classic cars. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Cuba with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Cuba into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, places to eat, shops and cultural experiences.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a two day or week-long trip
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Cuba's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of la Habana Vieja and Modern Havana, Cordillera de Guaniguanico, the Zapata Peninsula, Trinidad, Jardines del Rey, Camagüey, Holguín, Santiago de Cuba and Baracoa
- Cuba's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, sightseeing and sampling cigars
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, festivals and national holidays as well as things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Cuba featuring a city map of Havana, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Cuba's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Cuba or DK Eyewitness Caribbean.