Add some sparkle to your life with this irresistible cocktail recipe book, featuring drinks made using Prosecco, Cava, Lambrusco, Champagne, and other sparkling wines.
An inspiring mix of classic cocktail recipes alongside exciting variations and twists, Let's Get Fizzical offers tips, tricks, presentation ideas, and technical know-how to make your cocktails as sensational for the eye as they are for the palate.
In this book you'll discover:
- A Beginner's Guide to Bubbles, giving you the know-how to detect the differences between your fizzy favourites
- Over 50 drink and cocktail recipes to add some sparkle to your celebration
- Learn the basics with an overview of tools and equipment, infusions, and mixology methods
- Classic cocktails and unique twists to mix up your menus including the Pornstar Martini, Bellinis, and Mimosas
- "Lose the booze" options for your guests looking for a non-alcoholic refreshment
- Clear measures with diagrammatic illustrations and photographs,
- Handy tips and tricks to enjoy the best serve, from glass to garnish
From essential cocktail shaking techniques to the perfect glass shape, Let's Get Fizzical gives you the drink mixing skills to impress your guests. Learn how to make your own syrups and infusions, how to pair flavours and how to present your drinks with style.
Drink your way through the recipe-packed remainder of the book - mastering delicious classics, such as the Aperol Spritz and French 75, and discover how to make your drink a little bit special with creative reinventions and original cocktail recipes. If you ever feel the need for drinking day-off, many recipes feature a "lose the booze" mocktail option with all the flavour without the hangover.
Whatever your bubbly drink of choice, impress your guests and make every drink a celebration.
Complete the Series:
Now that you've mastered your favourite fizz, why not try Let's Get Tropical, a cocktail recipe book for all things fruity. Master the classics for refreshing tipple on a hot summer's day including Tequila Sunrise, Blue Lagoon, Mai Tai, and the all-important Pina Colada.