Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Rio de Janeiro, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Rio de Janeiro.
Take a Rio walking tour, marvel at the spectacular Christ the Redeemer, relax in the sun on Ipanema beach, or join in the riotous Rio Carnival. From Top 10 festivals and shows to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Rio de Janeiro with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Rio de Janeiro:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Rio de Janeiro attractions, covering Corcovado, Sugar Loaf Mountain, the Mosteiro de São Bento, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Rio de Janeiro, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Rio de Janeiro's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Centro, The Guanabara Bay Beach Neighbourhoods, Lagoa, Gávea, and Jardim Botânico, Santa Theresa and Lapa, Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon, Western Beaches and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Brazil? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brazil.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.