Home to the vibrant city of Honolulu, Hawai'i's third largest island also offers natural beauty in abundance. Think turquoise coves, palm shaded beaches and cascading waterfalls. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Honolulu and O'ahu with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Honolulu and O'ahu into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best treks, beaches, golf courses, spas and fitness centers, and gardens and nature parks. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak
- Two easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a weekend or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of the Honolulu and O'ahu's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Pearl Harbor, Bishop Museum and Planetarium, Capitol District, 'Iolani Palace, Chinatown, Honolulu Museum of Art, Kalakaua Avenue, South Shore, Kane'ohe District and the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Honolulu and O'ahu most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Honolulu and O'ahu, plus five full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Hawai'i's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Hawai'i.