This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Rome, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From people-watching in the Piazza Navona to exploring the ancient architecture of the Colosseum and Roman Forum - discover the essential sights of Rome with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Rome Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Rome in detail, and includes a Metro map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Colosseum, the Pantheon and St Peter's
- Colour photographs of Rome's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Capitol, Forum, Palatine, Campo de' Fiori, Quirinal, Esquiline, Lateran, Caracalla, Aventine, Trastevere, the Vatican and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.