This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Amsterdam, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling along the Prinsengracht to exploring world-class art in the magnificent Rijksmuseum or Van Gogh Museum - discover the essential sights of Amsterdam with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Amsterdam Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Amsterdam in detail, and includes a transport map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Oude Kerk and Museum Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder
- Colour photographs of Amsterdam's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Oude Zijde, Nieuwe Zijde, Western Canal Ring, Central Canal Ring, Museum Quarter, Plantage and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Amsterdam for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.