Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring the Balearic Islands.
Explore Mallorca's historic towns and villages, relax on Menorca's pristine beaches, or dance the night away in Ibiza: everything you need to know is clearly laid out in colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza:
- Over 10 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Palma's cathedral La Seu, La Granja, the prehistoric monuments of Menorca and more
- Colour photographs of the historic towns and villages, stunning coastline and spectacular landscapes in the Balearic Islands
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the turbulent history, rich architectural heritage and vibrant festivals of the Balearic Islands
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning a shorter break in Mallorca? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Mallorca guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.