An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Costa Blanca, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Costa Blanca.
Explore unspoiled coastline at Calblanque, enjoy spectacular views from Castillo de Santa Bárbara, admire intricately patterned tiles at Palau Ducal or take a boat trip out to atmospheric Isla Tabarca. From Top 10 medieval towns and villages to the Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Costa Blanca with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Costa Blanca:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Costa Blanca's best attractions, covering Castillo de Santa Bárbara, Guadalest, Penyal d'Ifac, Sierra de Espuña and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Costa Blanca, plus four neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Costa Blanca's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Northern and Southern Costa Blanca, Costa Cálida, Inland Murcia and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.