Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Copenhagen, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Copenhagen.
Inside Top 10 Copenhagen:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Copenhagen attractions, covering Tivoli, Amalienborg, Christiana and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Copenhagen, plus over five full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Copenhagen's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tivoli North to Gothersgade; Nørrebro, Østerbro and North of Gothersgade; Vesterbro and Frederiksberg; Christianshavn and Holmen; Beyond Copenhagen and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip around Denmark? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Denmark.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.