Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Delhi, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Delhi.
Wander Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi's vibrant heart, admire the iconic Red Fort, explore gleaming treasures at the National Museum, or take an excursion to the sublime Taj Mahal. From Top 10 bazaars to the Top 10 things to do for free, discover the best of Delhi with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Delhi:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, a weekend or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Delhi's best attractions, covering Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Crafts Museum, Agra's Taj Mahal and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Delhi, plus four neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Delhi's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers New Delhi, Old Delhi, South of the Centre and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Delhi? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.