An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Marrakech, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Marrakech.
Explore the vast Jemaa El Fna plaza, lose yourself in the warren of the city's souks, relax in soothing green gardens, or step back in time at the ancient Saadian Tombs. From Top 10 Hammams and Spas to Top 10 restaurants, discover the best of Marrakech with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Marrakech:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
-Top 10 lists showcase the best Marrakech attractions, covering Jamaa El Fna, the Souks, the Majorelle Gardens, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Marrakech, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Marrakech's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Jemaa El Fna and the Kasbah, The Souks, The New City, Essaouira, Tizi-n-Test Pass and Tizi-n-Tichka Pass
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.