Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Cape Town and the Winelands, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Cape Town and the Winelands.
Enjoy a thrilling aerial ascent in Table Mountain's cableway, sample fine vintages in centuries old wine estates, take in the view from the Cape of Good Hope or wander the V&A Waterfront. From Top 10 wildlife experiences to the Top 10 viewpoints - discover the best of Cape Town and the Winelands with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cape Town and the Winelands:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Cape Town and the Winelands' best attractions, covering Company's Garden, V&A Waterfront and Robben Island, Castle of Good Hope, Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Cape Town and the Winelands, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Cape Town and the Winelands' most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Cape Town, the Southern Suburbs, the Cape Peninsula, the Winelands and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to South Africa? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel South Africa.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.