This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Edinburgh, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From enjoying the Fringe Festival to climbing Arthur's Seat - discover the essential sights of Edinburgh with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Edinburgh Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Central Edinburgh in detail
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Colour photographs of Edinburgh's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Central Edinburgh and sights and areas beyond the city, including Glasgow
Travelling around Scotland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.