Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable guide to the Greek Islands, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of the Greek Islands.
See the sun set in Santoríni, step back in time at the Palace of Knossos in Crete, laze on beaches in Zákynthos or explore the chic boutiques of Mýkonos Town. From Top 10 restaurants to Top 10 picturesque villages, discover the best of the Greek Islands with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Greek Islands:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in the Greek Islands, covering Rhodes Old Town, the archaeological remains on Delos, the caves of Kefalloniá and more
- In-depth area guides explore the most interesting Greek Islands, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Corfu, Crete, Kefalloniá, Kos, Lefkáda, Mýkonos, Náxos, Póros, Rhodes, Santoríni, Skiathos, Skopelos, Zákynthos and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.