An unbeatable guide to Crete, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Crete.
Experience the mystery and enchantment of the ancient Minoan ruins at Knosos, stroll through the charming towns of Chania and Agios Nikolaos, hike through lovely Samaria Gorge or relax at the luxurious resort area of Elounda or on the tiny island of Elafonisi. From Top 10 ancient sites to Top 10 rural tavernas, discover the best of Crete with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Crete:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Crete attractions, covering Ancient Knosos, Phaestos, Gournia, Irakleio, Chania, Rethymno, Gortys, Samaria Gorge, the Amari Valley and Mount Idi, Moni Arkadiou and more
- In-depth area guides explore Crete's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Crete, Western Crete, Eastern Crete and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.