Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable guide to Dublin, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Dublin.
Explore the myriad collections of the National Museum of Ireland, wander majestic Trinity College, admire the impressive architecture of Christ Church Cathedral or spend an evening in the lively Temple bar district. From Top 10 performing arts venues to the Top 10 shopping areas - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Dublin.
Inside Top 10 Dublin:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Dublin's best attractions, covering Trinity College, National Gallery of Ireland, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Dublin's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers North of the Liffey, South of the Liffey, Greater Dublin, the Wicklow Mountains and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.