Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in New York City, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling through elegant Manhattan to viewing the city's iconic skyline from the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building - discover the essential sights of New York City with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside New York City Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows New York City in detail, and includes a Subway map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building and Central Park
- Colour photographs of New York City's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Manhattan, Lower East Side, Soho, Greenwich Village, Chelsea, Midtown, Central Park and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.