DK Eyewitness Back Roads Spain
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Back Roads Spain
Take to the open road with Back Roads Spain and discover 25 leisurely drives through the country's beautiful villages and stunning landscapes.
Explore the historic cities and hilltop villages of Andalusia, tour Mallorca's spectacular coast or drive through Rioja vineyards. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems and authentic local experiences that can only be discovered by road.
Inside Back Roads Spain:
- A free laminated pull-out road map of Spain helps you navigate with ease
- 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
- Guided walks take you through Spain's historic towns and villages
- Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from wine tours to watersports
- Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat and shop, plus useful travel, visa and health information
- Covers all the Spanish rules of the road
- Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
- Covers Galicia, Ribeira Sacra, Picos de Europa, La Rioja, Navarra, Aragón, Pyrenees, Catalonia, Girona, Delta de l'Ebre, Matarraña, the Maestrazgo, the Costa Blanca, La Ribera del Duero, Sierra de Gredos, Sierra de la Peña de Francia, Extremadura, La Mancha, Andalusia, Costa de la Luz, Granada, Mallorca, Ibiza and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Spain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Spain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's award-winning Back Roads guide books take the work out of planning a road trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.