Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Florence, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From strolling along the Ponte Vecchio to exploring magnificent art on display at the Uffizi - discover the essential sights of Florence with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Florence Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Central Florence in detail
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of the Duomo, Santa Croce, San Lorenzo, the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Siena Duomo
- Colour photographs of Florence's museums, architecture, shops, cathedrals and more
- Covers Florence City Centre, Oltrarno, day trips in Tuscany and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and Tuscany for a more in-depth guide to the city and surrounding area.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.