Telling the story of the world's most incredible buildings, from the ancient world to the present da...
An unbeatable guide to Mallorca, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Mallorca.
Wander the immense La Seu Palma Cathedral, take in the island's history at ancient Castell de Bellver, stroll through citrus groves in golden Sóller Valley or explore the spectacular caverns of the Coves del Drac. From Top 10 ports, resorts and beaches to the Top 10 parks and gardens - discover the best of Mallorca with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Mallorca:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Mallorca's best attractions, covering Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró, Sa Granja, Monestir de Nostra Senyora de Lluc, Alcúdia and many more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Mallorca's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Palma, the Southwest Coast, the Northwest Coast, the Southeast Coast and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.