1. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., Random House Group Limited, and their affiliates) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. Entries must be received to by the closing date on the competition entry page. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place the week of the closing date. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
6. The prize details can be found on the competition entry page.
7. Prizes are subject to stock and availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified via email. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
10. If you've agreed to receive DK UK's latest news, offers and competitions to your inbox, you may unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
11. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
12. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The Promoter is Dorling Kindersley Limited, One Embassy Gardens, 8 Viaduct Gardens, London, SW11 7BW.
14. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.