Our Beginner Box Set is a great bundle of supportive reference guides and practice books to introduce English for beginners including key language skills, grammar, and vocabulary.
Ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans, the Course Books use visual teaching methods to introduce the English language, reinforced through a variety of exercises and examples when used alongside the bundled Practice Books.
In Level 1 learn core English skills such as introducing yourself and talking about your home, city, and hobbies to expand your vocabulary and understanding grammar and punctuation, this is a completely comprehensive introduction to practical English usage. Continue to expand your conversational topics further in Level 2 by explaining emotions, health, and routines, and even learn to discuss holidays and seasons, and tell stories in the past tense.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured program for adults to learn English as a second language, the Beginner Box Set provides:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and color-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units, mirrored in both the Course and Practice Books for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of English grammar in use, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalised learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their prompts and translations
The English for Everyone Level 1 & 2 Bundle resources cover the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
- CEFR: A1 - A2
- TOEFL: test paper 0-340, computer-based test 0-60, and online test 0-20
- IELTS: 0-3.5
- TOEIC: 0-500
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that supports English learning for adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading, and writing.