An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to New York City, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of New York City.
Take a New York walking tour, see world-famous paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, explore leafy Central Park, or take in the incredible views from the top of the Empire State building. From Top 10 Places for Children to Top 10 Festivals and Events--discover the best of New York City with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 New York City:
- Fifteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, weekend, or week away
- Top 10 lists showcase the best New York attractions, covering Times Square, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Fifth Avenue, and more
- Free laminated pullout map of New York City, plus thirteen color neighborhood maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore New York City's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices for where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Lower Manhattan, Civic Center and South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy, SoHo and TriBeCA, Greenwich Village, Midtown, the Upper East Side, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to New York? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide USA.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.