With its cafés and canals, modern art galleries and colossal museums, Amsterdam is at once a historic cultural powerhouse and a laidback cosmopolitan city. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Amsterdam with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Amsterdam into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best historic buildings, walks and cycle rides, museums, shops and markets.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Amsterdam's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of canals and waterways, Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Museum Ons' Lieve Heer op Solder, Begijnhof, Amsterdam Museum, Oude Kerk, Museum Van Loon, Anne Frank Huis and Dam Square
- Amsterdam's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Amsterdam, plus eight full-colour area maps
- Practical advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Amsterdam's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Amsterdam.