Beautiful, enchanting and wild - windswept moors, shimmering lochs and mysterious glens have imbued Sotland with a rugged and untamed romanticism, while its thriving performing arts scene, cosmopolitan cities and rich literary heritage have enshrined Scotland with a captivating cultural legacy. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Scotland with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Scotland into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best castles, Lochs, places to eat, shops and, of course, places to sample a 'wee dram' of Whiskey.
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Scotland's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish National Gallery, the National Museum of Scotland, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Riverside Museum, the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness and the Great Glen, Glencoe, Culzean Castle and the Cairngorms
- Scotland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's attractions, things to do for free and Scotland's best kept secrets
- A laminated pull-out map of Scotland, plus nine color area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Scotland's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Scotland or DK Eyewitness Great Britain.