An unbeatable guide to Madrid, updated annually by experts and packed with insider tips and ideas, detailed maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Madrid.
Explore this intimate, friendly city: stroll round the French garden and lake at Parque del Retiro, join the locals at El Rastro flea market, or check out world-class art at the Prado. From Top 10 tapas bars to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Madrid with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Madrid:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Madrid, covering Palacio Real, Museo Nacional del Prado, Plaza Mayor, El Escorial, and more
- Sturdy laminated pull-out map of Madrid, plus seven full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Madrid's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Around Paseo del Prado; Salamanca and Recoletos; Downtown Madrid; Royal Madrid; Old Madrid; Chueca and Malasãna; and Comunidad de Madrid
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Madrid.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.