Discover astounding natural beauty and friendly local charm.
Whether you want to spot jaguars on the Paraguay river, tuck into regional dishes in São Paulo or explore red-rock canyons in the South, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Brazil has to offer.
Incredibly vast, Brazil is home to endless stretches of pristine white-sand beaches, sprawling cities famed for their infectious energy and lush rainforest teeming with more diverse wildlife than anywhere else on Earth.
Our recently updated guide brings Brazil to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
- our pick of Brazil's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Brazil, from the Amazon to Rio Grande Do Sul, Salvador to São Paulo State
Want the best of Rio de Janeiro in your pocket? Try out DK Eyewitness Top 10 Rio de Janeiro.