DK Eyewitness travel guides: award-winning guidebooks
Discover Canada with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this incredible country before you've even packed your case - marvel at the magnificent thundering waterfalls of Niagara Falls, hike through spectacular scenery in Banff National Park or wander among the skyscrapers of Toronto. The DK Eyewitness Guide Canada covers the must-see attractions and hidden sights, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Canada: natural wonders, scenic towns, winter sports - what will yours be?
- See Canada from a different angle - 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country
- A year-long calendar of events gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Olympic Park, Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré and the CN Tower
- Covers Newfoundland and Labrador; New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island; Montreal; Quebec City and the St Lawrence River; Southern and Northern Quebec; Toronto; Ottawa and Eastern Ontario; the Great Lakes; Central Canada; Vancouver and Vancouver Island; the Rocky Mountains; Southern and Northern British Columbia; and Northern Canada
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Canada is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Montreal and Quebec or DK Eyewitness Top 10 Toronto.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.