Gran Canaria's towering mountains, pristine beaches, cosmopolitan towns and distinctive mix of Old and New World cultures make it an irresistible destination to visit. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Gran Canaria with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Gran Canaria into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best historical buildings; places to eat; shops and traditional fiestas.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Gran Canaria's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Casa de Colón, Catedral de Santa Ana, Museo Canario, Jardín Botánico Viera y Clavijo, Maspalomas, Teror, Tejeda, Puerto de Mogán, Barranco de Guayadeque and Puerto de las Nieves.
- Gran Canaria's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities, drives and cycle routes and things to do for free
- A free laminated pull-out map of Gran Canaria and Las Palmas, plus five color neighborhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness France.