DK Eyewitness Top 10 Corsica
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Top 10 Corsica
Corsica is a truly spectacular island. Unspoiled wilderness, soaring mountains, pristine beaches, and timeless villages abound at every turn. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the 'Island of Beauty' with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Corsica into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best historic sites, villages, places to eat, shops and festivals.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Corsica's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of Ajaccio, Golfe de Valinco, Le Sartenais, Bonifacio, Bastia, Cap Corse, St-Florent and the Nebbio, Calvi, Corte and its hinterland and Golfe de Porto.
- Corsica's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including children's activities, things to do for free and boat trips
- A free laminated pull-out map of Corsica, plus four color area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10shave been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness France.