An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Andalucía & the Costa del Sol, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Andalucía and the Costa del Sol.
Discover Moorish Granada's world-class heritage sights including the ancient Alhambra; explore vibrant Jerez de la Frontera and its sherry bodegas; marvel at Ronda's mountainous views; or sample culinary riches along the Costa del Sol. From Top 10 art and culture to the Top 10 tapas dishes, discover the best of Andalucía and the Costa del Sol with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Andalucía & the Costa del Sol:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Andalucía and the Costa del Sol's best attractions, covering Córdoba, the Real Alcazar, La Mezquita, and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Andalucía and the Costa del Sol, plus five neighbourhood maps in colour
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Andalucía and the Costa del Sol's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters, divided by area, make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Seville; Sevilla and Huelva Provinces; Málaga and Cádiz Provences; Granada and Almería Provences; and Córdoba and Jaén Provinces
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Seville? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Seville and Andalusia.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.