DK Eyewitness Top 10 Andalucía and the Costa del Sol
Published by DK Eyewitness Travel
About DK Eyewitness Top 10 Andalucía and the Costa del Sol
Andalucía and the Costa del Sol is home to Europe's most beautiful cities, as well as spectacular mountains, beaches and wetlands. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Andalucía and the Costa del Sol with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Andalucía and the Costa del Sol into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best villages, nature reserves, bodegas and wineries and of course, beaches.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Andalucía and the Costa del Sol's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Moorish Granada: The Alhambra, Generalife and Albaicín, Seville Cathedral
and La Giralda, Real Alcázar, Seville, Córdoba and La Mezquita, Cádiz, Ronda, the Costa del Sol, Baeza and Úbeda, Doñana National Park, and the Sierra Nevada
- Andalucía and the Costa del Sol's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, hikes and drives, stunning villages and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Andalucía and the Costa del Sol and its environs, plus five full-color area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Andalucía and the Costa del Sol's culture, history and attractions? Try DK Eyewitness Seville and Andalucía.