An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Lisbon, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Lisbon.
Explore the Moorish Castelo de São Jorge, marvel at the panoply of artworks at the Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga, or admire modern architecture at the futuristic Parque das Nações, which has one of Europe's largest oceanariums. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Lisbon with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Lisbon:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Lisbon, covering Castelo de São Jorge, the Sé, Museu Nacional de Arte Antiga, Torre de Belém and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Lisbon, plus six detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Lisbon's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Alfama, Castelo and the East, Baixa to Restauradores, Chiado and Bairro Alto, West Lisbon, Avenida and North Lisbon and the Lisbon Coast.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Lisbon? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Lisbon or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Portugal.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.