Idiot's Guides: Judaism is written by a Rabbi/teacher for both a non-Jewish person who wants to learn about Judaism, as well as any Jewish person who wishes to learn more. Offering a thorough exploration, this book covers:
- The five books of Moses, Jewish law, history, and the important Jewish scholars
- Information on Jewish life, the home and family unit, and what to expect at synagogue.
- A guide to celebrating the Jewish Holy Days and the what the holidays entail.
- Twenty frequently asked questions about Judaism, with quick answers.
- Knowledge on how Christianity and Judaism are similar, yet different.
- Calendar of Jewish Holidays (2015)
- Calendar of Jewish Holidays (2016)
- Calendar of Jewish Holidays (2017)
- Calendar of Jewish Holidays (2018)
- Calendar of Jewish Holidays (2019)
- Calendar of Jewisn Holidays (2020)
Author: Rabbi Jeffrey Wildstein
Publication Date: 02 Jun 2015
Size: 195.2625 x 233.3625mm