How to ace an interview in today's competitive job market.
Career human resources expert Marc Dorio knows how the system works and how it has changed with the advent of Internet interviews, video conferences, and electronic resumés. In this new edition, he teaches job seekers how to respond to obscure, difficult questions; research salary ranges and negotiate; pull together a resumé; package; present their skill set and experience to best effect; follow up after the usual 'thank you' note; and dozens of other inside tips.
- From a human resources expert
- Strong sales record for past editions
- Most current information available
- Specific details about each step in the process
- Also available as an e-book
Author: Marc Dorio
Publication Date: 06 Jan 2009