Every dream has to start somewhere!
With the shaky economy and unemployment rising, more and more people are trying to find alternative ways to start businesses out of their homes. But what is the right home grown business? What skills are necessary? What will it really cost and how much money will it generate? All these questions and more are answered in 'The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Low-Cost Startups'.
- Expert author with over 30 years experience in the area
- Ways to determine which business is right for you - and the most effective to start
- Great, innovative ideas from hi-tech service to low-tech selling
- Practical nuts and bolts advice on starting and running the business
- Solid information about costs, financing, taxes and organization
Author: Gail Reid
Publication Date: 02 Mar 2010