Does your child find learning their times tables tricky? Do they stumble at 7x7 or worry about getting to the dreaded 12s? Help is at hand with Carol Vorderman Times Tables Made Easy.
- Over 130 screens packed with interactive and easy-to-follow hints and advice from Carol herself
- Play and learn as you go with interactive examples and calculations - count the legs on the octopus and find out how many players there are in a football tournament
- Practice makes perfect - 50 screens of drag and drop multiple choice help your child commit their tables to memory
- Sing-along with musical chants
- Tips and tricks to increase learning and understanding - did you know you can use your fingers to work out your six and nine times tables?
Designed for the iPad, Carol Vorderman Times Tables Made Easy is the ideal tool to learn tables. Perfect for children of all ages up to the first few years at secondary school - and for mums and dads who need a hand in helping out with times tables practice - maths has never been more fun!
Author: Carol Vorderman
Publication Date: 13 Jul 2012
Age: From 6 To 8 years