Run off your feet, and wondering how to cook a healthy and delicious family meal after work? Need to impress friends for dinner but don't want to spend hours in the kitchen? If so, then Quick Dinners is perfect for you. Choose from over 100 delicious recipes including pan-fried chicken stuffed with spinach and Gruyère, lamb and mint burgers, and spiced haddock with coconut to suit your busy lifestyle and have a home-cooked dinner from counter to table in under 30 minutes.
Quick Dinners includes:
- 19 photo sequences for key techniques including stuffing a chicken breast, breading meat, and making risotto
- At-a-glance icons with prep and cooking times, freezing guidelines, and healthy options
- "Cook's Notes" with time-saving hints, tips, menu planners and variation ideas
- Mouth-watering photographs of every finished dish so you know exactly what you're aiming for
- No-cook, poultry, meat, fish, and vegetarian selections
From family meals to express entertaining, Quick Dinners shows you how to make great food, fast.
Publication Date: 19 Oct 2012