The Complete Idiot's Guide® to Vegan Living explains the many benefits and dispels the myths that stand between readers and a healthy vegan lifestyle, showing an easy way to adopt veganism as a lifestyle, including:
- Tips for transitioning your diet, body, and belongings to a vegan lifestyle in small steps.
- Easy ways to get the protein, calcium, and other nutrients the body needs without consuming meat or dairy.
- The benefits of raw foods and how to get more of them into the diet.
- Vegan nutrition for expectant mothers.
- How to peacefully coexist with non-vegan family members at mealtimes, holidays, and when dining out.
- How to stock a vegan pantry and substitute vegan ingredients in favorite recipes.
- How to be an informed, conscious vegan consumer of food, clothing, and personal care products.
The book also includes more than 50 completely updated vegan recipes for every meal of the day.
Author: Beverly Bennett
Publication Date: 06 Nov 2012
Size: 187.3 x 231.8mm